How to Add Multiple Photos to One Instagram Story
The Instagram story function is a fantastic way to keep your followers interested. Multiple photographs or movies from your gallery can be effortlessly uploaded. However, if you enjoy collages or photos taken in an old-fashioned photo booth, you will enjoy what we have to offer. Multiple photographs can now be added to one Instagram story in a few different ways. Let’s get started to see how to add multiple photos to one Instagram story.
Have a look at How to Know if Someone Hides Their Instagram Story?
Add Multiple Photos to One Instagram Story
We’ll list apps for both Android and iOS, and they’ll be properly labeled in the title. Have fun with it.
1. Instagram’s Photo Sticker (iOS and Android)
Instagram included the photo sticker option in a recent update. It allows you to use numerous photographs from your gallery as Instagram stickers in one narrative. Let’s look at how to utilize this sticker to create a tale using multiple photos.
1. Go to Instagram and start a new story. Using the Create option, I’ve generated a solid color background in this case. After that, go to the top of the screen and tap the sticker icon.
2. Scroll down to the photo sticker choice (+ sign with two cards) in the sticker menu. The phone’s gallery will open in the same window. Then, in the story’s background, tap on a photo of your choice to open it. You may easily add several photographs to one narrative by repeating the process. You can also resize and relocate these images anywhere on the story canvas.
Keep in mind that whether your photos are landscape or portrait, they will appear in their original orientation. There is currently no limit to how many photographs you may submit. I tried uploading over ten photographs to one story and had no problems doing so. If you haven’t received the Instagram picture sticker update yet, follow the steps below.
2. Photos App Copy/Paste Trick (iOS)
One of the numerous reasons why iOS is superior to Android is because of this. You may use the Photos app’s copy/paste method to add several photographs to your Instagram story directly from the gallery. It’s as simple as adding an image to the story. Then, in the Photos app, select a photo by tapping on it. Now duplicate the image and re-open Instagram. Paste the image into the text area (Aa) in the top right corner. That’s it; you can now pinch and zoom or move the images to your heart’s content.
3. Layout from Instagram
This is the official Instagram method for adding several photographs to a single story. Unlike the previous method, you must add all of your photographs to one collage. As a result, consider this a simple collage app. You can upload numerous photos, drag them around to alter positions and resize them quickly.
Try Layout if you don’t want to be able to freely move or resize the images on the story canvas.
In the app, there’s also a ‘Faces’ section that isolates all the photographs with a human face. This is useful for sharing memories with pals. Aside from that, you may quickly mirror/flip an image and create borders.
4. SwiftKey (Third-Party Keyboard)
You can test this strategy right away if you already use a third-party keyboard. Install Swift Key, which I used for this method if you don’t already have one. You can follow this step-by-step guide.
1. Get SwiftKey and open it. Select Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard from the Enable SwiftKey menu. Similarly, touch Select Swiftkey and select Change Default Keyboard to change the default keyboard.
Sign in with your Microsoft or Google account if you want to use this as your preferred keyboard. It’s also possible to utilize it without logging in.
2. Open Instagram and create a story with a photo. Pinch in on the image to resize it. To open SwiftKey, tap the text symbol in the top right corner.
3. Tap the bottom-right pin button after selecting the sticker symbol. Allow storage permission by tapping the camera sign. This will give you access to the gallery on your phone.
4. After that, just choose the photo you want to utilize, and you’re done. You may now pinch and zoom, drag the images, and simply create a collage.
5. Use a Photo-Editor
Using a photo editor, you may simply combine many photographs into a single image. You can get past Layout’s fundamental limits this way. Snapseed is where I perform the majority of my editing, but there are plenty of alternative photo editing applications for iOS and Android.
Do you know the Best Photo Editing Apps for iPhone?
6. Photobooth Camera Mode
Photobooth is a built-in function that lets you include four photos in a single tale. While uploading a tale, you can toggle this mode from the camera. When you press the record button, it shoots four pictures at once. You also receive a variety of filter options, such as VHS, filmstrip, vintage, and so on.
Read also: How to Know if Someone Has Blocked You On Instagram?
Wrap Up: Adding Multiple Photos to One Instagram Story
The Layout app is what I use the most. To begin with, it’s by Instagram, which makes fixed aspect ratios fairly simple. Second, it’s simple to use because you can alter photos by dragging them around and resizing them. I